There are a number of stock photo sites in the Internet. Some are cheap, while others are expensive. You can take your time to visit each stock site or you can just read our reviews.
Backed by its parent company Getty Images, iStock is arguably one of the most reliable stock photo sites in the industry today. It has been in business for over 15 years, providing creative professionals with high quality and affordable content.
Here are some basic information about the stock site to help you make an informed decision:
- iStock has millions of photos, covering various themes and styles.
- It features a wide variety of image size and resolution.
- You can get royalty-free license to have broad perpetual usage rights at a one-time fee.
- Photos are priced according to collection.
- The Essentials collection consists of low-priced shots at 6 credits each.
- The Signature collection include higher quality, exclusive photos at 18 credits each.
- A la carte buying is available through iStock credits.
- You can buy photos using PayPal or your credit card.
- The library is highly organized and searchable.
About iStock Credits
You can buy the stock photos you need a la carte. Credits never and individual prices start at $12. If you want to save more for other important activities in your project, you can also purchase credit packs. Credit packs include discounts from the original credit price. Depending on the size of the pack, you can download one photo for as low as $4.
We hope this iStock photo review is helpful. iStock is the place to go for high quality, exclusive content at very low prices. If you want to save more money, get a special iStock coupon code and enjoy a 10% discount on your next purchase.